This policy sets out the returns policy for goods purchased through the online store operated by Admiralty Ship Models Ltd.
ORDERS DELIVERED IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
1. If you change your mind about a purchase you have made, you can return the item to us within 14 working days after the date of delivery. Please email or telephone us PRIOR to returning an item.
2. Items must be returned in their original packaging and the customer must ensure that the item reaches us in an intact condition. The customer is responsible for the postage cost when returning the item to us.
3. We will refund you the cost of the item once it is safely received by us. The original shipping cost incurred to send the item out will not be refunded.
4. Cancelling an order: You may cancel your order anytime BEFORE we have notified you of the courier tracking number. Please telephone or email us to cancel your order. We will refund the full amount that you have paid including shipping. If your order has been dispatched, it will be treated as a return.
We don't accept returns of:
- Art prints
- Airplane models if they have been removed from the box and assembled
ORDERS DELIVERED OUTSIDE THE UNITED KINGDOM
1. We don't accept returns from goods sent outside the United Kingdom.
2. We are not able to refund the price of goods, shipping charges, duty, local taxes, and customs clearance.
3. If an item arrives damaged at the destination, we will give you instructions on how to repair the item.
4. Cancelling an order: You can cancel your order anytime BEFORE we have notified you of the courier tracking number. Please telephone or email us to cancel your order. We will refund the full amount that you have paid including shipping. If your order has been dispatched, we will not be able to give you any type of refund. This is because once the courier company has collected the package, it is impossible to get it back to us.
Should you have any queries about our ship models, please do get in touch.
Our address: 7 Kings Drive, Bristol, BS34 8RD, England, UK.
Phone: 0770 2965 152 (international 00 44 770 2965 152) or
Phone: 01454 250562 (international 00 44 1454 250562)
VISITS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT OUR PACKAGING
Shipping was on time. It was so well packaged I could have done with a chainsaw to release it. A pleasure doing business with a professional outfit.
The packaging was fantastic. You have made it very safe for bumps and poor handling with very good support in the box itself.
Model arrived 4 days early and in perfect condition. Packaging could resist a nuclear warhead. Almost needed a chainsaw to unpack ;).
Was nervous a bit about shipping to Canada but it had an absolutely amazing and sturdy packaging. The customer service is amazing.