Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Admiralty Ship Models Ltd., registered in England and Wales: 9610934
2. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
3. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. When confirmation of order is received, this indicates that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we confirm your order dispatch date. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing: We have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
7. Copyright infringement: The pictures of our products on the website are copyrighted. Please email us if you would like to request any of our pictures.
8. Back Orders: If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always have the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the size and description displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that the colour of our products in the pictures will be exactly as the colour in the actual product that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
21. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
22. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
25. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT OUR PACKAGING
Shipping was on time. It was so well packaged I could have done with a chainsaw to release it. A pleasure doing business with a professional outfit.
The packaging was fantastic. You have made it very safe for bumps and poor handling with very good support in the box itself.
Model arrived 4 days early and in perfect condition. Packaging could resist a nuclear warhead. Almost needed a chainsaw to unpack ;).
Was nervous a bit about shipping to Canada but it had an absolutely amazing and sturdy packaging. The customer service is amazing.