85 cm (L) x 74 cm (H)
This is a majestic large scale model of Le Soleil Royal, a 17th century French ship. A museum quality model ship totally handcrafted from scratch.
- A fully built display model ship.
- Three-mast ship model with unfurled sails.
- Handmade large wooden ship model with intricate hand-carvings.
- Supported by a solid wooden stand.
- A grandiose display model of naval French history.
Not a kit.
54 cm (L) x 49 cm (H)
'Black' indicates that the rigging is completely in black colour which lends the model a slight gothic look.
The small scale model ship of Le Soleil Royal is handcrafted from scratch.
- Fully built model ship for display.
- Unfurled sails ship model with two-colour rigging.
Copper pinned hull.
Scratch built French model ship.
Supported by a solid wooden stand.
Not a kit.
- Dispatched from Bristol or free Click & Collect.
Display Case Size:
26.5 cm (L) x 17 cm (H)
The miniature Soleil Royal model ship is made of
moulded plastic and the sails are made of cloth. The wooden case is handcrafted and has glass panes supported by solid teak.