Title: Navigatorsí Tracks & Discoveries of The World - Art Print
Artist: Kristjana Williams
Dimension (print size without frame):
Small - 70 cm x 65.3 cm
Medium - 90 cm x 84 cm
Large - 110 cm x 102.7 cm
- Limited edition of 325 prints, signed and numbered by the artist.
- All prints come with a physical Certificate of Authenticity.
- Printed in the artistís studio on Matt Smooth Fine Art Cotton 300 gsm using giclée inks.
- Prints are professionally cut by hand.
- Price doesnít include the frame.
- Print is delivered unframed and rolled up in a tube.
- #SHIPPING COST#
UK @ £3.50
We ship internationally. Please contact us to request delivery charge to your country.
- #THE ARTWORK STORY#
Upon this uniquely drawn world by master cartographer John Cary, in the early 1800ís, Kristjana casts us forward to a post-apocalyptic era. An age beyond humankind, where the atmosphere has once again surrendered to calmness and the entire earth hums softly in pastel shades.
Here, animals have triumphed over adversity by means of spectacular evolution. Giant Pandas are once again the omnipotent heroes of the bamboo forests, while tree-borne lemurs scale their dizzying perches with nonchalant abandon. Giraffe-legged ostrich, their plumage magnificently adorned by a headdress of feathers, stalk their re-claimed land, seeking their habitual tree canopies amid tangles of eye-popping flora.
The elusive kingfisher, said to be the first bird to fly from the Ark after the deluge, is blessed by the orange of the setting sun on its breast and the gem-like blue of the sky on its back. Itís counterparts, surveying the scene, take on a regal magenta. This symbol of peace promises prosperity and hope for the future.